|I have on my mask with my |
collagen eye zone mask
|Collagen Eye Mask (bought off of ebay)|
|Shea Moisture African Black Soap Mask |
Goes on smooth and cool, but starts to tingle (sting) if you have it on too long!
(It was in a facial kit at Target)
1). Splash your face 20 times with lukewarm water mixed with the later from your cleansing bar, followed by 10 splashes of cool, clean running water. This helps soften the skin and flush out the pores. Beatrice Simmions, Atlanta
2) Change your pillowcases weekly so the oil from your hair doesn't transfer to your face and cause breakouts. Edrica Scott, Georiga
3) Make your own skin smoothing and softening bath soak with a mix of sea salt, dry milk and baking soda. Divineangelic Rogers
4) Lip gloss is like an oil and attracts the sun, so don't forget to put sunscreen on your lips first because they can burn easily. Plus sun damage is one of the culprits behind lip discoloration.
5) Avoid rubbing your eyes. The more you rub them, the greater the chance that the skin around them will get darker. Rubbing inflames the area and causes more pigmentation to be deposited into the thin skin.
6) If you wear a scarf at night, add an extra layer of protection by putting a moisturizing cream around your edges, especially at the nape of your neck.
7) To create your most natural nude lip, before you apply a clear lip gloss - put on a bit of concealer that matches your skin tone.
8). To use less foundation for a more natural look - dip your sponge in water, squeeze out, then dip it in your base. The sponge will soak up the water and be too full to absorb excess foundation.
9) Instead of lipstick, mix eye shadow or blush with lip gloss. Ester L. Green
I haven't tried this one, but I plan on it. Just to see what color I can come up with!
10) Tia Mowry's tips (from BET's The Game)
"I rub ice on my face in the morning before I put on makeup and evening before I go to bed."
11) "Olive oil works wonders for me. I use it to moisturize my entire body and I use it on my baby too."
12) Brandy's tips (the singer)
"My mom taught me at a very young age to rub upward when applying moisturizer to prevent miracles."
13) "Cucumbers are perfect for puffiness around the eyes."
14) Egg whites as a mask, really keeps the skin tight.
15) Preparation H under the eyes takes the early-morning bags. Wendy Raquel Robinson
Bernetta Body Butter <
17)DRINK MORE WATER! It hydrates your skin from the inside out! It gives it a natural glow that no product every could.
18) EXERCISE > You already know it's good for your body, health and aids in you aging gracefully in every way! 30 minutes at least 3 times a week. I personally enjoy Zumba and add in some FREE workout apps on my phone!
19) Eat HEALTHY! A video blogger I follow gave all her followers a challenge; eat healthy 6 days and week and do whatever on the 7th! It's harder in the beginning, but once you make it a way of life - you will feel the difference. What's better, you will see the difference shown on your skin, weight loss and more energy. You can do all of the above, but nothing can out do eating right and exercise!
What are your tips?